Subject: REWIRE Cybersecurity Skills Survey
From: "Simas Grigonis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 14:02:51 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

We kindly ask you to assign 6 minutes of your time to fill in this survey.
We will greatly appreciate your input.

https://forms.office.com/e/HcmvNcX2Kt

The Cybersecurity Skills Alliance – A New Vision for Europe (REWIRE)
Erasmus+ Sector Skills Alliance (SSA) project started in 2020 and it aims
to create a blueprint for the cybersecurity industry and a concrete
European Cybersecurity Skills Strategy. One of the preparatory tasks of
the REWIRE project is to understand which cybersecurity competencies and
skills are currently in high demand. Therefore, the REWIRE team created
this survey, which aims to identify key cybersecurity positions,
associated competencies and the capacities of higher and vocational
education providers in training the future cybersecurity professionals. We
also intend to find out what competency development approaches work best
and which technologies support them.

The below survey consists of five (short) sections and can be filled in
less than 6 minutes. Your response will be greatly valued and contribute
towards crafting the tools and approaches necessary to tackle Europe's
cybersecurity workforce gap.

If you no longer wish to receive such information and/or wish to be
removed from the list of stakeholders of the REWIRE project, please inform
us by email at [email-masked]

More about the REWIRE project:  <https://rewireproject.eu/>
https://rewireproject.eu/

Project is partially funded by the European Union under „Erasmus+“
programme. Grant Agreement No. 621701-EPP-1-2020-1-LT-EPPKA2-SSA-B.

Dr. Simas Grigonis

Lecturer | Researcher

Institute of International and EU law

Mykolas Romeris University

Didlaukio st. 55, Vilnius | LT08303

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://ca.linkedin.com/school/mykolas-romeris-university/>
<https://www.facebook.com/MykolasRomerisUniversity/>
<https://www.instagram.com/mru.universitetas/>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MykolasRomerisUni/videos>
<https://twitter.com/MRUNewsBureau>

The information contained in this email message and any attached files are
intended for the named recipient and may contain confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify sender immediately. Please
do not disclose the content to outside parties.